Tami Evans - Keynote Speaker
She is quirky chic and, WOW, she can speak!
Tami is an energetic and thought-provoking communicator and performer, with extensive background in both corporate and independent environments. She holds a Master of Fine Arts degree and Bachelors degrees in Broadcasting Communications, and Theatre. She has CTI coaching training, and firmly believes laughter is a vital part of learning and living.
- University professor
- Communications specialist
- Professional actress in New York City (One Life to Live, Sex and the City, Woody Allen films, Off-Broadway plays)
- Fashion designer for Banana Republic and Newport News
- Personal assistant to Nell Carter
- Waitress (every kind imaginable)
- Stand-in for Melanie Griffith (pre-Antonio)
- Accidental illustrator – she has now had three books published!
Tami is originally from the beautiful state of Michigan (show us your hand map!). She currently resides just outside New York City.
Tami travels the country delivering keynote speeches, workshops, and training sessions on leadership skills, communication, empowerment, how to speak, how to listen, and how to have a lot more fun doing it all! Her programs are popular with clients ranging from global Fortune 500s to independent business owners.